Tuesday 20 January 2015

90s' Challenge

Jagged Little Pill (90's Challenge)
submitted 15 hours ago * by Bnotafraid
I look over the wedding pictures with tears in my eyes. What a happy day. I can’t believe how long it’s been. How beautiful, young, so full of life and glowing I was.
Her in the wedding dress, me as the brides maid, both of us staring dreamily at you. I was head over feet in love with you.
After all these years I see right through you though, all the lies of leaving her and being with me. You made me empty my womb, but you filled hers.
I thought what we had would be perfect, but I guess you live and you learn. There you are.
You walk in and see my hand in my pocket; you wonder what I have in here, don’t you? Is it a gun? Is it a knife? Isn't it Ironic that it would come down to this? Mary Jane on the floor bleeding out? Yes, I pulled her trachea out with my bare hands when she wouldn't shut up. I didn't want to hear her truth any more than your lies. Haha put down that phone, the Doctor can't help.
But, know this; I don’t want to be forgiven for what I've done. I want this to be in your mind forever. I want you to never wake up from this nightmare. This way I'm always in your thoughts.
I think that you oughta know; all I've ever really wanted was to love you. But you chose her and because of that, we all must die.
And that Jagged little pill that you saw me take when you walked in, I also gave to your children.

This is a story that I wanted to share for people to puzzle upon, I accepted this challenge but I haven't completed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment